Monday, December 18, 2006

Merry Christmas everyone

I hope this finds you all well and having Peace on Earth. I remember a song called " Let there be peace on earth" The words go like this, Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me. Let there be peace on earth the peace that was meant to be. With God as our Father, Brothers all are we . Let me walk with my Brother in perfect harmony. Let peace begin with me, let this be the moment now. With every step I take, let this be my solemn vow. To take each moment, and live each moment, in peace eternally. Let there be Peace on Earth and let it begin with me.

We know there will never be perfect peace on Earth, but we can strive for it with God as our Father and praying get thee behind me Satan.
We love you all, we are home in Redlands. Our R.V. has been in the shop for a week for some warranty work, We are staying at Rita and Paul Bostains during this time. We have been making some special memories with upside down Christmas trees and lot's of laughing. Thank you Paul and Rita for making us laugh at one of the hardest times of the year for us. John and I went to the cemetary yesterday to put Christmas trees on Johnny's and Mom's headstones. I remembered also my Dad, A.D. Compton, Jr's birthday was yesterday. He would have been 78 years old, had he lived. I'm so glad he is in Heaven and one of his dearest friends is also there this year. That is Tommy Stephens, a faithful servant, Deacon at FMBC Redlands. Don't you want to know what they are talking about? We love you all, God bless and keep you.

No comments: