Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Update on what we have been doing.

Now for an update. After attending and singing at the Bible conference in Redding, Ca, We have sung at two church dedication's, two Revivals, attended a wedding and then visted Manteca, Ca where Mark and Amanda Williams have now moved.We were also asked to sing at the church at Manteca and were blessed to get to hear Mark preach. Mark Williams took his first church as Pastor at FMBC Manteca, Ca. a month ago. In between John and I worked at Bro & Sis Dennis Wharton's home, John fixed a few things at the Shields home and also replaced some electrical in the Parsonage in Manteca, Ca
The Wharton's home in Redding, Ca
John wired switches and hung light fixtures .
On our way to Chehalis Wash, we stopped and visited the Shields again in Grants Pass,Oregon. We took Sis Shields out to lunch for a special birthday. (can't tell you her age)
Here is John and Jean Shields

Bro and Sis Shields

1 comment:

edwina said...

Hi, Esther, I think you will remember me, Edie Creel; I just came across your site and wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed the pictures and trip down memory lane. I don't get around much anymore, so enjoyed seeing all those familiar faces ( thought time has rendered them no so familiar) and seeing faces for names I know. So thank you and also thank you for the work you are doing for our churches. Edie