Saturday, July 04, 2009

I know, I said it before. Trying to catch up again!

Hello again, I know it's been a long time since I posted, but I'm really going to try and
at least post on the trip we are heading out on tomorrow.

GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME! We just came home from camp today. This was our churches 28th year sponsoring camp. 27 precious souls were saved at camp this year. Amen! We are spiritually revived and refreshed, but a little weary.

Please pray for us as we head to Metairie, Louisiana (near New Orleans). We are flying out tomorrow, as the Macedonian project is starting Monday, for two weeks. Actually Bro. Richard and Bro.Brant have already started working. John will be heading up the Electrical installation on this project, so pray for him.
We are excited to start this project and help the Bethel MBC in Metairie. They have been without a church building for over 4 years, since the Hurricane Katrina came through Aug 29, 2005 and destroyed their building. They lost everything. Pray that the weather will be as cool as possible, that all working will be kept safe and that many will come to help get as far as we can on this project. Look for some pictures soon.
As long as I have good internet reception, I'm going to try and get caught up on the blog.

John and I will be celebrating our 36 anniversary on Monday, July 6th. We are so blessed!
There is nothing we would rather be doing than working for the Lord on our anniversary. God has been so good to us(all the time).
We love you all, and thank you for your Prayers, love and support.

1 comment:

Brian said...

I am glad that Camp went so well. I don't know how long it has been since I have been to camp. I wish I could have been there again. I love you and miss you. Good luck in LA.

B